Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Beginnings


Hello.




Today is May 18th and the first day of my adventure: A Year of Faith. I have been going through a remarkable awakening over the past few years and I decided to share my journey through a blog.




My spiritual growth is of the utmost importance to me and this is a productive and fun way to share what I learn along the way. If I am fortunate to touch others than it will be a bonus.




What do I anticipate in the next year?


I will share with you my thoughts, concerns and experiences.


I will talk to you about topics that are interesting and important to me.


All of the content on this blog will be rooted in my faith journey over the next 365 days.




I welcome comments, questions and prayers as we travel this road together.




I know God works miracles every day and when he touches the heart amazing things emerge. I enter in to this journey full of hope, anticipation and love.




Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment