Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Art of Faith

Have you heard the saying that the best art comes in a frame?


Your mind may go to the thoughts of a wall-hanging however this quote was made in the context of the frame of a window or the frame of your thoughts.

This morning I saw a most beautiful piece of art. It was a fiery orange burst of color against the backdrop of a lavender/blue sky. The colors meshed similar to a kaleidoscope changing before my eyes. In this sunrise I wished I had the picture in a frame on my wall. The view was breathtaking.

I stood and watched the evolution of color. In the background a chorus of birds sang to me while a soft hush whispered through the trees. The scent of grass tickled my nose.

It was a magnificent moment.

A wave of gratitude washed through every cell of my being.

What a marvelous morning.

This is a perfect way to view a new day.

I now have a piece of priceless art safely tucked in to my mind. I hope you will take a moment to find a magnificent piece of art during your day. It might be found in the giggle of a child or the greeting of a loyal pet. The moments surround us.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
What fabulous art we have been given.

I am grateful for the Art in my Days…..what is in your frame?

No comments:

Post a Comment